Power Tool Repair Technician, "B" shift, Greer, SC
|June 23, 2014 - December 30, 2014|
|Benefits:||Full benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401 K with match|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||J. A. King & Co. a third generation Family Business that Sells, Services, and Engineers all types of Industrial Measurement Equipment is looking for a "B" shift Power Tool Repair Technician to provide the repair of all process assembly tooling to our customers at the BMW Embedded Site in Greer, SC. |
|Duties:||The Power Tool Repair Technician is responsible to provide the repair of all process assembly tooling in the plant, to include but not limited to DC Electric, transducerized pulse, air, battery, and pump systems.|
Candidates should possess the skills to implement improvements and preventative measures throughout the manufacturing process.
Candidates with a lot of experience in power tool repair, maintenance and strong quality systems are a must. The best candidates are previous Quality Technicians, Calibration Technicians, and/or Hands-on Maintenance Technicians.
|Qualifications:||• Maintenance or repair experience related to process equipment in a manufacturing environment |
• Written and personal communication skills
• Outstanding customer service ethic
• Exceptional technical, analytical and problem solving skills are a must
• The ability to think creatively, take initiative and manage projects under pressure
• A technical degree is not specifically required, but would cause you to stand out
• The ability to input data and equipment records into a tool management software platform.
• An unwavering persistence, commitment, passion and enthusiasm for this work.
Position requires no travel